An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced BMS Estimating Engineer. You must have the ability to interpret mechanical & electrical specification’s and drawing’s in order to produce:
- Mechanical & electrical material take off
- Full BMS points schedule
- Selection of a specification compliant BMS system.
- Selection of control devices and sizing control valves.
- Collation of system/component prices.
- Estimate modelling.
- Compiling all data in the form of a take-off for inputting into our estimating system
- Production of the tender submission and inclusion of supporting documentation and method statements
The key elements that require estimating are indicated below:
- Mechanical & electrical Systems
- System design, engineering and documentation
- Components selection
- BMS system, commission & software
- Field control devices
- Experience in BMS estimating an added advantage
- Applicants must have a minimum 3 years’ experience in mechanical & electrical installation and be fully experienced in reading schematic & lollipop drawings, floor plans etc.
- Full training will be provided