Excellent opportunity for a new Marketing Manager for Ashdown HVAC Controls in either our Belfast or Dublin offices.
- Development of marketing plan for Ashdown HVAC Controls.
- Social media management, developing and overseeing content creation for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, & any other relevant online channels.
- Management of marketing campaigns (print, direct mail, customer communications) to deliver positive news on Ashdown HVAC Controls.
- Brief and oversee management on marketing materials production (PR, Media, Advertising).
- Support and attend various industry events and conferences, i.e. trade shows, networking events, sponsoring opportunities & award ceremonies.
- Support sales team with development of marketing materials.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key selling points within the controls industry.
- Reporting on marketing campaigns’ performance, suggesting adjustments to improve profitability.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results & reporting back to management.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity for Ashdown HVAC Controls.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role.
- 3rd level degree in Marketing/Business or a similar discipline.
- Ability to work to own initiative and taking full responsibility for aspects of a project.
- Demonstrate ability to turn projects around with tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, budgeting and project management skills.
- Creative thinking and design skills, while keeping an eye on budgets and business guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work across a range of teams.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
To apply, please email across your CV to email@example.com