We are seeking a friendly, informative and welcoming Receptionist/Office Administrator to join our team based in Dublin 15. The Receptionist/Office Administrator will always serve as a positive first impression of the company, while handling the daily responsibilities of a reception with efficiency and ease.
Reporting to the Managing Director & Dept. Managers the Receptionist/Office Administrator will manage all processes in relation to reception, facilities and office administration to the highest quality standards. Working hours will be 8.00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Work outside these hours may be required on occasion.
The successful candidate is required to be highly organised, capable of managing multiple tasks and projects, able to dip in and out of various tasks to keep plates spinning and support the team as and when required.
At Ashdown, you have the unique opportunity to be a part of a lively, fun atmosphere, participate in inspired and innovative strategies, and contribute in a prolific team environment.
- Welcome visitors to the office and manage main telephone line, directing calls and taking messages.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area / Boardroom.
- Managing supplier and vendor relationships.
- Manage post for the office, including organising Courier and ad hoc deliveries, sending out daily post, distribute incoming post, weekly check-ups
- Run the meeting room(s) schedule and ensure it is prepared for each meeting as per spec
- Organise tea & coffee, staff lunches when needed for in-house meetings.
- General office and administration tasks, including scanning, filing, Ad-Hoc admin for the Project & Service dept.
- Provide support to the team as and when required.
- Manage the office supplies & stationary inventory, liaise with the purchasing Dept.
Experience And Requirements
- 2-3 years` experience in a receptionist/admin role
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Highly organised with strong planning, coordinating and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ambitious with a continuous improvement focus
- Results driven
- Friendly bubbly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Flexible with willingness to support in all areas of the business.