Delivering client specific Service Solutions for over twenty years
- Top six manufacturers have chosen Ashdown HVAC Controls Ltd as an approved system integrator and service provider
- Investing in best-in-class engineers ensures that the company’s absolute commitment to exceeding client expectations is achieved every day
- Nationwide service engineers providing guaranteed timely response
- Fully ISO 9001 accredited
- Customised service packages to meet client specific requirements
- As the leading provider of BMS service solutions, Ashdown have a proven track record in delivering large scale projects
Service Contracts – Key Features
Planned preventative maintenance
Regular scheduled PPM visits to test the BMS and ensure HVAC systems are operating at
maximum efficiency, additionally reducing the risk of interruptions to services and potentially costly failures
Call out response service
Ashdown Controls has a 24 hour call out service available on request, for all of our Maintenance Clients that have a Premium Service Level Agreement. Our afterhours call Centre operates from 17.00 daily during Monday – Friday and operates 24 hours a day during weekends and Bank holidays. Our call center is in direct contact with our nationwide service team. The call centre manages all service calls, establishes the nature of the call and immediately routes the relevant information onto the relevant Service Engineer electronically via a PDA device.
Our on-call Rota system ensures there are two service engineers & one line manager on duty to deal with out-of-hours emergency calls in a fast and efficient manner.
- Emergency Response ( within 4 hours )
- Same Day Response
- Next Day Response
- After hours Response
Clients with PPM agreements are also offered specific response times to meet their unique requirements.
Following a PPM visit or service call any potential risk discovered will be reported to the client.
Ashdown’s expert engineers will offer advice on suggested system upgrades in order to
maintain reliability or improve efficiency within your systems, including installation of CO2 sensors ,VSDs, BMS software, hardware and motor control centers etc.
- In house training
- 24 hour Remote Monitoring Service
- Energy management advice.
Service Estimating: firstname.lastname@example.org